This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SanRemo SanRemo 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Mrgun Mrgun 
    Participant

Winchester Model 12 Pigeon Grade Three Barrel Set. This set dates to 1946. I was told, it started off as a Pigeon Grade WS2 Skeet Gun and the owner sent it back to have the other two barrels added.(This was never verified by Winchester). The only thing I did was have Americase make me a custom three barrel case for it. (You need a crane to lift it) This set was totally restored by Arts…. 12 Gauge WS2 Skeet Barrel 12 Gauge 30” Full Barrel 12 Gauge 28” Modified Barrel. All are Pigeon Barrels with solid ribs and twin beads. All of the metal was Rust Blued. All of the wood is Exhibition Grade with B Grade Carved Checkering…Please contact me if you have any questions or wish to know more about my collection..

This is the first of many other shotguns that I will be posting from my collection…..

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy owning them!

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

215-969-0726

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Mr. Gun – A very beautiful Model 12 for sure!  Thank you for sharing those pictures.  Looking forward to seeing more posts of your collection.  – Jeff

Mrgun Mrgun 
    Participant

Jeff,

Thanks for the comments. You can see my entire collection on my website. If you get a chance, checkout my collection on my website and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Stu Gabriel(MrGun)

https://www.mrgunsplace.com/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Mrgun Mrgun.
    jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Thanks Stu – I was able to head to your website to view the collection.  Just marvelous.  Keep showing us those wonderful shotguns!  – Jeff

SanRemo SanRemo 
    Participant

Can’t say that I have ever seen a set like this, or as nice. Good catch Stu.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account