This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Mrgun Mrgun 
    Participant

Sam Houston Colt 1847 Walker  Commemorative Pistol Texas Sesquicentennial Cased Set

Here is the latest addition to my Black Powder Pistol Collection: Sam Houston Commemorative for the Texas Sesquicentennial. Colt 1847 Walker reproduction made in Italy by Uberti for U.S. Historical Society. 44 caliber Black Powder Pistol. with a nine inch barrel. Deep blue finish with Gold etched accents. Gold plated trigger guard and grip strap. Walnut grips with a Sam Houston medallion on left hand side. French fitted Walnut display case with: Brass power flask and bullet mold. Silver plated cap box with 12 caps, and a case colored steel nipple wrench. Upper right compartment has 6 lead balls. Has a set of white cotton gloves for handling items. Gun is un-fired. Paper work includes the Certificate of Authenticity and Firing Instructions.  Walnut display box with leather insert on the lid. The pistol, case and all accessories are in excellent condition. The key is included for the case. Made in 1984 for the Texas sesquicentennial. Limited edition of 2500. This is number 606. 

Steve W Steve W 
    Keymaster

I had a real old one in my hand once, it was a lot heavier than it looks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account