This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  flatlander 11 months ago.

• Author
     flatlander 
    Participant

Wll try this again…  am not very computer literate with this stuff:

I purchase a new PFS stock system new a few months ago thinking it might help me put up with the recoil that has been bothering me while shooting my TM1.  It did the job, but the real problem is that this is a right-handed system and I am a lefty.  The PFS is not available in the LH version,.

I have probably shot less than a flat (250) round through my TM with this on it.  I am just too old to learn to shoot left-handed, and since no LH version is available, I need to sell this off.

As you can see in the photos (thanks to Whiz White), this is in 99.99% condition.  I’d like to say 100%, but I installed it, so that wouldn’t be prudent.  It is 100% complete with everything as you would received from Vern Brown had you bought it brand new.

I am a fastidious old  Kansas nut who takes exceptional care of my equipment.  Even my wife complains about me being OCD with my shooting equipment.

I need to get $1,000 out of this, and you will definitely be please with it.

You can reach me at:  785-650-1432

Thanks for looking.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account