This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jim White Jim White 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Mrgun Mrgun 
    Participant

Perazzi TMX 34″ Single Barrel 12 Gauge Trap Gun

PERAZZI TMX Custom Single Barrel Trap ..This TMX has the nicest set of stocks of any of the guns in my collection, except for my Model 12 three barrel set. This TMX was manufactured in the early 80’s and when I purchased it, the wood, metal and mechanics was in good condition. The gun was completely overhauled By Billy Pearce. I had the gun totally restored in a high polish black finish. Its sports a 32” factory barrel with factory choke tubes. This one also has a Bowen Release plus the original Factory Pull Trigger. Barrel was ported by Pro-Porting. This magnificent set of stocks was done by Don Peebles of Nashville, Michigan. I told him this gun really deserved a nice set of stocks and left the rest up to him. When I got the gun back and opened up the box. I could not believe how drop dead gorgeous these stocks where. It is really a super nice example of Exhibition Grade wood. It has the original Perazzi Black Hard Case with accessories in mint condition. This gun is not only pretty to look at, but it really smokes the targets..I think the pictures speak for themselves on this one…..But they really don’t do the wood justice…

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Administrator 1 
    Keymaster

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Administrator 1. Reason: User couldn't get photos to post
     backfencer 
    Participant

That’s a gorgeous TMX! Thanks for sharing

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

A remarkable Perazzi.  Thank you for allowing us all to admire it!  – Jeff

Jim White Jim White 
    Keymaster

Stu:  Check out the ability to edit your thread.  I see that the “EDIT” area is open for me anyway.

Whiz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account