This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jslytlemn jslytlemn 1 year ago.

• Author
    jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

For Sale : Perazzi TM-1, 12 gauge. Purchased this shotgun last summer as a backup to another TM-1 that I own. Sat in my safe all summer and all this winter. I was able to buy a TMX this winter… so needless to say something has got to go.

34 ” barrel is .745 bore; .722 constriction fixed choke. Bore is shiny with no pitting. Very crisp pull trigger set at 3- 1/2#. 1- 1/2″ drop at comb, neutral stock. LOP is 14 – 1/8″. Kick-Eez recoil pad.  Barrel work is believed to have been done by Jerry White of CO.

There are a few marks on the stock and forearm as are hopefully shown in the pictures and the bluing is not perfect by far. The lever as you can also see is well to the right.

This is non-matching number gun. If you’re looking for a collectors item or a show piece gun, this is not the one for you. However, if you want a gun that will give you years of enjoyment on the trap line, or to have to loan to friends or family for a day of fun this is one to look at.

Asking $1550. (USPS money order or bank cashiers check) That will include the shipping to you in the lower 48. Will ship in a new Negrini breakdown case. Your FFL will have to accept from a private party. Please email me with any questions.  .  Thanks for looking, Jeff

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Barrel work is confirmed to have been done by Jerry White in Colorado.  Was not 100% sure of this until today.  Thanks, Jeff

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Price reduction…..  $1450 shipped to you in the lower 48.  Please email with any questions you may have.

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Final price reduction.  $1350 (firm) includes the shipping to you in the lower 48 in a new Negrini break down case.  As always, please email with any questions.  Thank you.  Jeff

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Bumping it to the top.  Hopefully someone who is looking for a workhorse of a gun at a decent price will take notice.  🙂

tshoot1 
    Participant

Sir, you have private email. Thanks, Joe

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Joe – I sent you a reply email.  Thank you, Jeff

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Shotgun is sold pending receipt of funds.  Thank you.

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Funds received.  TM-1 has been sold.  Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account