This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jslytlemn jslytlemn 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

For Sale : Two Perazzi choke tubes.  .725 (Skeet) and .720 (IC).  I purchased these believing them to be Generation 2 tubes…. they are not.  So appears they are Generation 1 tubes.  As they are not Generation 2 they are of no value to me as I do not own a Perazzi they fit.  Bluing is good on the tubes.

Sell them as a package deal for $60 which will include the shipping to the lower 48.  Please email me with any questions. 

Thanks for looking, Jeff

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by jslytlemn jslytlemn.
    jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

I’m willing to accept a “reasonable” offer on these chokes.  Let me know if you have an interest.  Thanks, Jeff

MX Dan 
    Participant

What was the serial number range if the shotgun you have? If you have any open chokes that are flush, maybe we can trade for extended.

Dan

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Thanks for your inquiry Dan.

I’m not at home right now, so I can’t see the SN on my TMX.  I have 4 chokes for the TMX currently….  in all reality I perhaps will use 2 of those.  So to be perfectly honest I don’t have any use for a trade, however thank you for your offer.

If you’d like these Generation 1 tubes I’ll make you a heck of a deal as I’m sick of seeing them on the shelf in my shop!  For $25 they are both yours and I’ll even ship them to you at no cost.  That’s a “Godfather” deal so to speak!  🙂  Send me an email if you’re interested.  Thanks again, Jeff

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by jslytlemn jslytlemn.
     MX Dan 
    Participant

I have plenty of the extended with the numerals. Just need a   0   Zero flush.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Dan

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

You’re welcome Dan.  No problem.  – Jeff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account