This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Himark Himark 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Jim White Jim White 
    Keymaster

Sue at P/W (a good looking and very helpful gal) sent me some “special” washers for the Hull Feeder.  Seems that a past employee at the factory told the shipping department not to ship the new shell feeders with one special washer.  She thought it was not needed, but with all the phone calls I’ve been getting, Wayne at P/W  (the GM and owner), is offering them to all.

This washer is placed up on the shell seating post, just under its head.  This in turn moves the aluminum shell feeder block down a little bit more than ¼”, which then permits the block to more easily shove the shell into place.  I’ll take a photo of this in a second and attached it wherewith.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Jim White Jim White.
    Himark Himark 
    Participant

Just  FYI….as it moved it down that little bit that made their chain JUST a hair to short.   Right at full stroke the chain ran out of run even with adjusting nut at tip of the threads.    It causes excessive torque on the indexing plate.    You NEED a little longer chain to get into the range of adjustment.    They sent me one for the Patriot and it had plenty to adjust.     Keep in mind it worked with shorter chain but barely and caused excessive twisting.   You would not want to run it that way.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Himark Himark.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account