This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Tony Tony 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Tony Tony 
    Participant

I am ashamed to relay this to you guys and I’m sure you heard this already but I saw this fellow interviewed on the Fox 4 News channel out of Dallas the other morning. Texas has always had a relatively Pro Gun attitude but after this so called Mayor Pro-tem of the city of Dallas had the nerve to go on television and tell all of us that happened to be watching that the NRA and it’s people were not welcome in his city and that they should just take their convention and go somewhere else I am beginning to wonder!!! I can’t imagine that of all channels that would let him do this Fox did. He stated that there would be protest and he hated to see school children that would be there to protest the NRA handcuffed and or peppered sprayed for their behavior! Now how in the hell would he know that something like that will or is going to happen??? Sounds to me like he knows something that the rest of the folks in Dallas don’t! I am only an hour or so away and have never had the pleasure of attending the NRA convention but I WILL make this one. The city of Dallas will make tons of money off people that they don’t want in the city……..The NRA has stated that the convention will not be relocated and they were looking forward to being in Texas and in Dallas. This could be the best NRA convention ever!!! I hope some of you folks are able to attend for this will be interesting to say the least. Thanks for letting me have my say……….Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account