This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by SanRemo SanRemo 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Winchester M21 
    Participant

I restocked this old 2 pin to use in the nostalgia shoots!

jslytlemn jslytlemn 
    Participant

Winchester – Very nice looking Model 12.  Thanks for sharing the photos of that beauty.  Good shooting, Jeff

CanyonLakeArcher CanyonLakeArcher 
    Participant

That wood is amazing!! Very Nice example of a vintage gun.

backfencer 
    Participant

Very pretty old gal!

Pat McKean Pat McKean 
    Participant

Did you do the work yourself? The stock looks to have been finished with no stain applied. I don’t think any stain could improve on the way it turned out… It’s beautiful.

Years ago, I saw Ed Aubert, of Suisun, California deliver a re-stocked Model 12 to a customer. This was after the customer had gone through the fitting process, which could take six months. Before Ed arrived, the customer was like a child waiting on Christmas morning. His gun looked a lot like yours. Ed had the gun completely re-worked and it looked like new. Better than new in my opinion.

Only red or silver shells in the gun, now… ok… maybe some Federal papers…

Shoot well,

Pat

Steve W Steve W 
    Keymaster

Beautiful model 12 with a modern touch.

Tony Tony 
    Participant

I just bought a “NEW IN THE BOX” Y model that I’m looking forward to playing with just as soon as Phillip gets the release put in it. I intend to shoot it in the nostalgia shoot at the grand as well…..

SanRemo SanRemo 
    Participant

Very nice looking gun. I bet it shoots as good as it looks. I drug a couple of my Model 12’s out this year, (and shot them) after being stored in the safe for 20+ years. Nothing like that feel.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account