This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Mrgun Mrgun 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Mrgun Mrgun 
    Participant

In honor of John Wayne,  I thought I would show the only Four Gun Matching Serial Numbered Set, in Existence, of The Ruger John Wayne 100th Birthday Engraved Vaquero .45 Long Colt Pistols!

Ruger produced 3500 High Polished Blue and 1000 Stainless Steel John Wayne 100 Birthday Anniversary , Limited Edition, Engraved .45 Long Colt Vaqueros Pistols.

This Set consists of two consecutive numbered high polished blue pistols (number 3344 and 3345.) These numbers match the two stainless steel pistols that are shown below (number 344 and 345.)

This is the only Four Gun Matching Numbered Set in Existence!.

I had a custom case made for each pair of the guns. They are constructed of walnut frame with burl wood top. The interior is all French Fitted and has the cutouts for the accessories.

You have to see these cases in person, they are really magnificent.

Each set has two boxes of the Winchester John Wayne .45 Long Colt Commemorative Ammunition.

The blue set sports a custom set of 24KT Gold Plated Dummy Rounds and the Stainless Set sports a custom set of Silver Plated Dummy Rounds.

These pistols are the Hallmark Pistols in my collection….

Also shown below are a match pair of the DeSantis Special 100th Bithday John Wayne Holster Rigs which are brand new in the sealed packaging…

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

215-969-0726

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account