This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Administrator 1 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Administrator 1 
    Keymaster

This past week I had the pleasure of doing business with a gentleman from El Centro, CA. He ordered a Perazzi trigger to take to a shooter in Mexico. Seems that this fella is a multi-World Champion Live Bird shooter who competes in Morocco, Mexica, Spain, et. al. The phone call ended up being nearly an hour and he invited me as his guest to a shoot coming up in Toulca, MX.

Says he’s heard of me around the country and how fast I shoot; exactly what is needed to succeed at this sport. I was flattered, but seriously think he has me confused with someone else.

I want him to be a member of and head up this Live Bird Forum. Randy said he could, except that all he does is travel and shoot.

I’ve recently been plagued with a right eye problem, PVD, that affects my right eye perpheral vision, and am reluctant to head to Mexico. He says the money in these shoot is absolutely unbelievable and most American either do not shot this particular style of live bird, or cannot, because only members and invited guests can attend this “Sport of Kings.”

Then he sends me some photos. He’s accepting a 3′ tall trophy, which he waid had 50+ pounds of silver in it. The most interesting part os the photo is that the King and Prince of Morroco are standing next to him as he holds the trophy.

He said that if I decide to go, he’ll take care of gun permits, travel while in-country (says he has a vehicle always available with a driver in Guadalajara). Sound damn interesting. Maybe I ought to head out to the range and start practicing…

Trying to get the below photo to show, but…

Live Bird Champion

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Administrator 1.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Moderator 1.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Moderator 1.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account