This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SanRemo SanRemo 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Onholdguy 
    Participant

Wow what a great shoot. Weather was not good to us on Friday and Saturday. Many of us got WET. It was a great shoot and got together with many of our friends.If you have never been to the Cardinal then you don’t know what you are missing. They have 48 program traps, one international bunker set-up, 17 skeet fields, two 100 target sporting clay fields, 5 stand, 4 practice traps, pistol and rifle sight in bays, 600 camping spaces, indoor swimming pool and the 8 sisters bakery with great donuts and other food. Wait I forgot the three indoor vendor buildings and many outside vendors. The have the ohio state shoot which i believe is the largest in the country. Don’t miss it next year.  motordoctor

Jim White Jim White 
    Keymaster

I’d be for putting the Grand back there in OH.

Next time you and your bride are in town, I’d treat lunch… or maybe it’s your turn.  😉

Whiz

SanRemo SanRemo 
    Participant

I shot at that shoot, and yes I got wet. 🙂 I agree the Cardinal Center is a great place to shoot in Ohio. My plans are to shoot all of their events in 2019.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

© Shotgun-Sports.com, LLC. 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account